SCHOOL HOLIDAY FASHION CAMP – FULL DAY FOR KIDS (10AM-3PM)
Many necessary supplies are included; however, students needing additional fabric and accessories must pay separately for their costs.
Projects may vary daily,
Your child may take as few or as many classes as she or he would like
We combine individualized and class instruction to ensure students get the attention they need to make successful fashions.
Our 1-day fashion camp offers children individualized and class instruction in basic design and sewing skills, including:
- Creating an evolving fashion mood board
- Creating their own fashion designs
- Working with different textiles to create wearable garments and accessories
- Using a sewing machine and stitching fabrics by hand
- Appreciating the rich history and value of fashion
House of Dezign has carefully curated lessons to ensure each student succeeds!
CLASS COST = $175 PER DAY
From learning how to use a sewing machine, to making their very own fashions.
Students will explore many areas of fashion and design. They will not only learn how to use a sewing machine, but work with different textiles to create wearable garments and accessories throughout the week. The history of fashion is so rich. And educating our young creatives will help them design mood boards, collections, and bring awareness to the industries effects on the planet.
We’ve carefully curated lessons to ensure that each student is set up for success and the inspiring journey to come!
* All supplies included. Projects vary each week.